Me, Myself and I Link Party

Posted by Med School Mom | 9:10 AM | 0 comments »


1. What is your favorite season? 


I don't really have a favorite season. There is something I love about all the seasons. When it's 20 degrees out, I really look forward to spring. When it's 110 degrees out, I can't wait for winter and (hopefully) snow. I love the fall because of Halloween and Thanksgiving. 

2. Talk about a moment that changed your life.

I don't really have a defining moment, but I would say the birth of each one of my children has been a life-changing event. No picture here, but wow, you would not believe what you can see if you google "childbirth". 

3. If you could be any crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?



Purple, any shade. I love purple!

4. Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?





My superpower is invisibility. I could be standing right in front of you and you wouldn't notice me. My name is SuperMom. My sidekick would have to be one of my many children. 

5. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?

Meijer, Amazon and Target
You can buy anything you could possibly need at one of these 3 stores.

0 comments