What I've Been Up To

Posted by Med School Mom | 7:02 PM | , , | 0 comments »

I've had a busy couple of weeks. In between all the studying I've been to a farm, the zoo, 2 Halloween parties, a baby shower, one open house, one band concert, and a mall. The beginning of Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm really looking forward to trick or treating with my kids this year. One of the perks of having kids is that you get to eat their candy! I mean really, I'm being a good mom by eating most of it. I'm keeping them from getting cavities and/or diabetes!

My Month in Pictures
Owl at Zoo


At the Winery. These bottles were so pretty.
Feeding Ducks at the Farm

Jalapeno Muenster Cheese from the Dairy
Cute Pumpkin from the Baby Shower










I've had fun this month, but I can't wait for November and December to get here. Christmas is my very favorite time of the year and I'm so ready to put my tree up. I'm even more anxious to get this year over with and get back to school. I miss it so much.

0 comments